Certificate in Welding
In the Certificate in Welding Technology program at PTI you will be taught the principles of arc welding with particular instruction in metallurgy. Lab training will emphasize extensive practice with electrodes used throughout the industry in flat, vertical, and horizontal overhead positions.
You will receive instruction in MIG and TIG welding, learn blueprint reading and symbols, and build skills in arc and stick welding.
The program is designed to prepare you for the SENSE Level 1 certification. You can complete this program in 12 months and graduate as a technically skilled welding professional.
More about this program
Welding Certificate Courses
- AWS SENSE MIG and TIG Prep
- Blueprint Reading and Symbols
- Career Development
- Exotic Metals – Advanced
- Flux Core Inner and Outer Shield
- Gas Metal Arc Welding
- Gas Tungsten Arc Welding
- Gas Welding Plate and Pipe
- General Exotic Metals
- General SMAW Practices
- Metal Cutting and Fabrication
- Personal Finance
- Principles of Mathematics
- SMAW Advanced Plate and Pipe
- SMAW Equipment and Electrode Identification
- Welding Certification Preparation
Request More Information
Stay up-to-date with everything that goes on at PTI in our monthly newsletter.
We will not sell or distribute your e-mail. To unsubscribe, use the link provided in all e-news communications.