Associate Degree in Welding Technology
The PTI Associate Degree in Welding Technology has been designed to provide you both the fundamentals of welding as well as specific training in more advanced welding skills. The associate program includes advanced pipe welding instruction, advanced plate welding instruction, and both GMAW and GTAW pipe welding courses.
In addition, specific career building courses in areas such as critical thinking, personal finance, and career success have been added to give you more tools to begin a successful career.
More about this program
Welding Associate Degree Courses
- Advanced Pipe Welding
- Advanced Plate Welding
- AWS SENSE MIG and TIG Prep
- Blueprint Reading and Symbols
- Exotic Metals -– Advanced
- Flux Core Inner and Outer Shield
- Gas Metal Arc Welding
- Gas Tungsten Arc Welding
- Gas Welding Plate and Pipe
- General Exotic Metals
- General SMAW Practices
- GMAW Pipe Welding
- GTAW and GMAW Uphill/Downhill Pipe Welding
- GTAW Pipe Welding
- Metal Cutting and Fabrication
- SMAW Pipe Welding
- Welding Certification Prep
GENERAL EDUCATION/CAREER RELATED COURSES
- Career Development
- Critical Thinking
- Effective Speech
- English Composition 1 and 2
- Human Relations in Organizations
- Personal Finance
- Principles of Mathematics
- Steps to Career Success 1 and 2
* Course may be replaced by another
approved general education course.
Tuition, Loan Debt and Graduate Information
For graduation rates and other important consumer information regarding this program, please click on the link below:
Request More Information
Stay up-to-date with everything that goes on at PTI in our monthly newsletter.
We will not sell or distribute your e-mail. To unsubscribe, use the link provided in all e-news communications.
Ready to Apply?
Follow these simple steps to get you started.