Concentrations within this Program
The School of Technology at PTI offers a degree in Information Technology that is designed to prepare our students for an exciting career in the computer field.
You will learn from state of the industry technology and develop the latest in skills the industry is seeking. Our students have access to current industry standard operating systems from Microsoft, CISCO and LINUX. Our program is hands-on and you learn key elements of today's computer technology from excellent instructors.
- At PTI you will learn the latest software and technology that can prepare you for a career in the IT field.
- The PTI program includes an internship where you will learn from industry professionals key aspects of real world information technology.
- PTI begins with a series of courses that are essential in Information Technology. Then you may select either Network Security and Computer Forensics or
- Network Administration to continue on with your chosen field of study.
- The program is designed to prepare you beyond the entry-level IT field with courseware and content that industry is looking for.
- PTI has an Advisory Board of professionals in the IT field that keeps our programs relevant and opens doors into the professional community for our students.
More about this program
- Students learn computer hardware and software installation and support
- You will learn computer network support and maintenance
- Students learn about network communications configuration and device installation
- You will learn systems including Windows 2003 and 2008, LINUX and CISCO IOS
Tuition, Loan Debt & Graduate Information
For graduation rates and other important consumer information regarding this program, please click on the link below:
United States Department of Education Gainful Employment Data
Request More Information
Stay up-to-date with everything that goes on at PTI in our monthly newsletter.
We will not sell or distribute your e-mail. To unsubscribe, use the link provided in all e-news communications.
Ready to Apply?
Follow these simple steps to get you started.