Hospitality Management Administration
Concentrations within this Program
The hospitality industry offers a serious career path for individuals with meticulous attention to detail and a focus on customer service who want to put their mark on the guest experience.
A PTI degree in Hospitality Management will train you for a number of positions in the hospitality industry. Career paths include careers in hotels and resorts, convention services, casinos, travel services, real estate development projects, and restaurants.
- At PTI you can select from three Hospitality Programs that can prepare you for a number of careers in the industry.
- You will learn from faculty who have worked in the industry and will share real world experiences.
- PTI Hospitality students research, plan and visit a tourist destination where you will get behind the scenes experience at interesting travel sites.
- Students prepare a Travelogue presentation showing highlights from their familiarization trips.
- PTI has an extensive staff of career services professionals to assist you in starting your career in the hospitality industry.
More about this program
- Sales and customer service
- Night Audit and Financial Management
- Food safety and sanitation
- Planning and organizing special events
- Decision making and problem solving
Tuition, Loan Debt & Graduate Information
Includes Hotel/Casino Management, Hotel Restaurant Management, Travel and Tourism
Related Occupational Titles: click link for details
- Lodging Managers - 11-9081.00
- Food Service Managers - 11-9051.00
- Gaming Supervisors - 39-1011.00
- First Line Supervisors - 43-1011.00
Program Information for 2013/14:
- Program Tuition and Fees: $38,310
- Estimated Cost of Books and Supplies: $2,500
- Housing Cost for 12 month agreement (excludes food): $7,500-$8,460
- On-Time Graduation Rate for 11/12: 86%
- Percentage of Available Graduates Working in Their Field of Study for 2011: 94%
- Percentage of Graduates Working Part-time for 2011: 13%
- Average Salary of Graduates Employed Full-time for 2011: $20,730
- Title IV Median Loan Debt for 11/12: $17,996
- Institutional Median Loan Debt for 11/12: $0