Hospitality Management Administration
Concentrations within this Program
The hospitality industry offers a serious career path for individuals with meticulous attention to detail and a focus on customer service who want to put their mark on the guest experience.
A PTI degree in Hospitality Management will train you for a number of positions in the hospitality industry. Career paths include careers in hotels and resorts, convention services, travel services, real estate development projects, and restaurants.
- At PTI you can select from two Hospitality Programs that can prepare you for a number of careers in the industry.
- You will learn from faculty who have worked in the industry and will share real world experiences.
- PTI Hospitality students research, plan and visit a tourist destination where you will get behind the scenes experience at interesting travel sites.
- Students prepare a Travelogue presentation showing highlights from their familiarization trips.
- PTI has an extensive staff of career services professionals to assist you in starting your career in the hospitality industry.
More about this program
- Sales and customer service
- Night Audit and Financial Management
- Food safety and sanitation
- Planning and organizing special events
- Decision making and problem solving
Tuition, Loan Debt & Graduate Information
For graduation rates and other important consumer information regarding these programs, please click on the links below:
Request More Information
Stay up-to-date with everything that goes on at PTI in our monthly newsletter.
We will not sell or distribute your e-mail. To unsubscribe, use the link provided in all e-news communications.
Ready to Apply?
Follow these simple steps to get you started.