Concentrations within this Program
Multimedia technology and design experts continue to be in high demand.
Our Multimedia Technologies Associate's degree can help give you a competitive advantage in the workforce as you differentiate yourself with a high degree of technical knowledge, design proficiency, and hands-on experience right out of school. Plus, you will graduate with a professional-quality design portfolio in hand to showcase your talent to potential employers.
- You will learn in PTI's state of the industry 2,400 square foot Multimedia Studio featuring 2 sound studios, 4 sound-proofed recording booths, and control room. These facilities promote hands on creativity and is a student hub for experimentation and innovation.
- You will be taught state-of-the-industry software like Premiere, Mudbox, After Effects, Photoshop, and 3ds Max for video and Dreamweaver, Flash, Illustrator and WAMP for web.
- Video/3D students experience hands-on production that takes you out of the classroom to benefit from real-world challenges with an emphasis on large-scale productions.
- Instructors who have worked or continue to work in the field understand what it takes to be successful. Many are in the local design and development community.
More about this program
- Design and animation
- Audio and video production
- Industry relevant code
Tuition, Loan Debt & Graduate Information
Related Occupational Titles: click link for details
Program Information for 2013/14:
- Program Tuition and Fees: $45,730
- Estimated Cost of Books and Supplies: $2,600
- Housing Cost for 12 month agreement (excludes food): $7,500-$8,460
- On-Time Graduation Rate for 11/12: 68%
- Percentage of Available Graduates Working in Their Field of Study for 2011: 94%
- Percentage of Graduates Working Part-time for 2011: 31%
- Average Salary of Graduates Employed Full-time for 2011: $28,269
- Title IV Median Loan Debt for 11/12: $22,259
- Institutional Median Loan Debt for 11/12: $0