Computer Aided Drafting - CAD
Concentrations within this Program
The PTI Computer Aided Drafting Program is designed to provide the skills and flexibility necessary to become a skilled CAD operator with potential for success.
It offers the coursework and software utilized in today's constantly changing market. PTI's CAD Program focuses on teaching you to be the strongest possible designer/ drafter by offering a curriculum that helps you enter the workplace capable of meeting the challenges and advances of the profession.
- PTI offers concentrations in Architectural or Mechanical Drafting which gives you the option of two very marketable career directions.
- PTI teaches not just skills but the ability to know the impact of what you are drafting or designing
- Our curriculum is a balance between hands-on education and theory providing you with the skills employers demand.
- In PTI's CAD program you will learn important software applications such as AutoCAD and MicroStation plus Architectural design software such as Revit Architecture, Revit MEP, and In-Roads or Mechanical design software such as Pro-Engineer, SolidWorks and Inventor.
- Mechanical CAD students learn key industry standards such as ANSI, ISO and GD&T.
- PTI CAD students find positions in the dynamic Oil & Gas industry working with Process Piping, Electrical and Power Distribution, Civil/Surveying & Mapping, as well as a variety of Mechanical companies that service the Oil and Gas industry.
- You will learn from instructors who have worked or continue to work in the field and understand what it takes to succeed.
More about this program
- How to visualize objects in 2D and 3D
- Building drawing representation including plans, elevations, sections, details and schedules
- The proper layout for parts and sheets
Tuition, Loan Debt & Graduate Information
For graduation rates and other important consumer information regarding this program, please click on the link below:
Request More Information
Stay up-to-date with everything that goes on at PTI in our monthly newsletter.
We will not sell or distribute your e-mail. To unsubscribe, use the link provided in all e-news communications.
Ready to Apply?
Follow these simple steps to get you started.