Business Administration - Management, Online
An industry–current associate degree can open the door to exciting opportunities in a broad spectrum of business organizations. In this career–focused curriculum, you will study everything from the basic principles of business to the complexities of management as you prepare for a future in areas as diverse and interesting as Advertising, Banking, Human Resources, International Business, Public Relations, Sales, Sports and Entertainment and many others.
- Understand the latest business technology and business principles.
- Develop dynamic interpersonal skills and leadership qualities.
- Become a problem solver with the ability to make decisions and take appropriate actions.
More about this program
PTI Graduates in the Workforce
As a student at PTI Online, you can tap into all of the support and services you would expect at a well–respected career school. Our Career Services Department is staffed by experienced placement professionals with contacts and connections across the country. Companies that have previously hired PTI graduates include:
- H. J. Heinz
- H &R Block
- Verizon Wireless
- PNC Bank
- Calgon Carbon Corporation
- Carnegie Science Center
- Digital Picture, Inc.
- Federal Express
- Amcon Office Systems
- American Red Cross
- Beckwith Machinery Co
- General Nutrition Center
- Huntingdon Bank
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- Victoria's Secret
- Landslide CRM
- Center for Applied Neuropsychology
- Draeger Corporation
- Sunjoy Industries
As you study and learn from the experienced business professionals on our faculty, you can acquire the confidence to pursue success your way, because you will be developing a diverse range of applicable knowledge and skills. For example:
- In International Business, you will evaluate countries as potential sites for business operations
- In Principles of Marketing, you will study pricing strategies in the movement of products from the business to the consumer.
- In Business Law, you will develop a detailed knowledge of the laws relating to contracts, commerce, property, business crimes, torts and employment
You can complete this program and graduate with marketable business credentials in just 24 months.
The PTI Commitment to Student Success
PTI has an advisory board comprised of business professionals who keep our programs up to date and consistent with the needs of today's employment market. Our school is an active member of the American Marketing Association. We are also active in Alpha Beta Gamma and the International Business Honor Society, which recognizes and encourages scholarships among two–year college students in business.
Career Opportunities in Business
American business fuels our $8 billion economy and over 107 million jobs – approximately five out of six jobs in the country. With the right knowledge and skills to support your goals and aspirations, you can pursue professional success and satisfaction in:
- Computer Services
- Credit and Collections
- Customer Service
- Energy and Utilities
- Healthcare and Medical
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- International Business
- Public Relations
- Radio and Television
- Sales Management
- Sports and Entertainment
- Travel and Hospitality
- Web Services
Tuition, Loan Debt & Graduate Information
For graduation rates and other important consumer information regarding this program, please click on the link below: