Spend time on PTI's campus learning about design, criminal justice, medical or technology careers while getting to know other high school students who share your career interests.
Spend a bit of your summer having fun while making tracks toward your future. Choose the camp that best matches your talents, passions, and future goals.
Summer Camp 2013
July 29, 30 and 31
Each summer, PTI hosts camps on its North Fayette Campus for high school seniors and recent graduates. Camps such as Camp Crimestoppers, Camp Med, Camp Design, Camp Technology and Camp Energy present specific careers by immersing interested students in the technologies and skills fundamental to the field through classroom projects and lab time. In the past, participants have investigated a mock crime scene, drawn blood from a mannequin arm, created an interactive e-advertising campaign, and built a Battle Bot for competition.
What makes PTI's summer camps so special is that students learn alongside other students who share their interests and passions, meet new friends, and experience PTI's campus and student activities through a three-day residential experience. Dates are set for Summer Camp 2013.
- Summer Camps are perfect for 2013 and 2014 high school grads. (We are no longer accepting rsvps from 2015 high school grads. Sorry you can't join us this year, but we hope to welcome you to Summer Camp 2014 next year.)
Cost: $100. This is due May 31, 2013, to secure your attendance.
Online Payment Center
- Your $100 covers camp registration, hotel accommodations, meals, bus transportation to and from housing and events, entertainment plus everything you need for your career sessions. Pay the Camp fee online.
- 3 Days, 2 Nights of action packed, fun-filled career exploration and activities on PTI's campus.
- Attendees reside at a neighboring hotel.
- Accommodations are air conditioned and include bedding, bath towels, TV, iron and hair dryer.
- Weather permitting, there's swimming, volleyball and a scavenger hunt.
- Items to bring: casual clothes, beach towel and bathing suit, sweatshirt/sweater, personal items.
- Camp provides private bus transportation from hotel accommodations to PTI and all events.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner plus evening snacks are provided.
Choose from the Following Camps!
- camp MED - Surgical Technology, Medical Assisting, Massage, Patient Care
- camp DESIGN - CAD, Multimedia Video/Web, Graphics
- camp CRIMESTOPPERS - Criminal Justice
- camp TECHNOLOGY - IT, Programming
- camp ENERGY - Electronics, Smart Building, Oil and Gas