As we begin the new school year, we’d once again like to invite you to our High School Teacher workshop series. If you’ve attended our workshops in the past, we look forward to seeing you again. If you haven’t taken advantage of these workshops previously, it’s time you did!
In just one day—and at no charge—you gain valuable insights, receive Act 48 credit hours, learn new techniques and acquire technical exposure to take back to your classrooms and share with your students.
Check out the list of workshops, and notice this year’s exciting new offerings. This is a great opportunity for you to learn new programs and skills that are industry current. Thanks go out to our veteran workshop attendees for their recommendations.
All workshop sessions are conducted at our campus in Oakdale giving you a hands-on experience and opportunity to check out our facility.
Workshops are taught by PTI faculty from our Culinary, Drafting, Electronics, Multimedia, Graphic Design, Business, and IT/Computer Departments, as well as members of PTI’s Center for Teaching and Learning. Please see the reverse side of this letter for class descriptions.
Registration and refreshments begin at 8:30 a.m.
Classes run 9 am through 1 pm, and lunch is on us!
Thank you for your support this year. We look forward to seeing you at our workshops.
- DSLR Cameras and Video (This class is full. If you register for this class, you will be placed on a waiting list, pending seating availability.)
- Changing Mindsets Motivating Students
- Intermediate Inventor
- Culinary - Cooking with Chef (This class is full. If you register for this class, you will be placed on a waiting list, pending seating availability.)
- Overview of the Oil/Gas Industry
- Intro to Photoshop (This class is full. If you register for this class, you will be placed on a waiting list, pending seating availability.)
Workshop space is limited; spots fill quickly so respond soon to ensure your participation.
RSVP (form below) or direct questions to
phone: 800.644.7784, ext.5381