The mission of the PTI Alumni Association is to promote the continuing success of Pittsburgh Technical Institute. The Association provides leadership to a variety of programs that build and encourage strong relationships between the alumni, students, faculty and staff and the companies and organizations that hire our graduates. As a result of Association programs, alumni will continue to value their PTI experience and the College will prosper and grow.
Membership to the Alumni Association goes to anyone who meets the following criteria:
Graduates: All graduates of Pittsburgh Technical Institute shall be considered members of the Alumni Association.
Faculty and Staff: Pittsburgh Technical Institute faculty and staff shall be considered associate members of the Alumni Association.
As an Alumni Association member you are entitled to a number of valuable benefits:
- Alumni Newsletter - Stay in touch with former classmates and friends with regular newsletters (sign up here)
- Alumni Events - Watch the alumni event calendar regularly, for alumni events and career assistance.
- Career Support from PTI’s Career Services department staff
- Career Fairs - Held on campus every year
- Career Connect - Access to PTI’s national online career search and recruiting tool
- Speaker Series - Visit the campus regularly to participate in timely, interesting speakers
Stay In Touch
Join the PTI Alumni Association Linkedin group to stay connected with fellow alumni and PTI updates. pti.edu/alumnigroup
Be sure we have your current contact information. You can update your information on our website.
Visit our Facebook page, follow us on Twitter and tell us what you are doing. We would love to post your successes and milestones so you can keep in touch with your classmates.
Come back and visit the campus often. Watch your newsletters, our website and Facebook page for the next special alumni event. We hope to see you again soon!