Admissions & Financial Aid
Here are three important facts to consider when you are looking at PTI's tuition.
- No fees. Your tuition doesn't increase with the addition of fees. At PTI, there is no application fee, no technology or computer lab fee, no university services fee, no activities fee, and no graduation fee. Fees at other schools can add thousands of dollars to the stated tuition price.
- No tuition increase. Your tuition will not increase from one year to the next. When you select a program and a start date, you will know your total tuition for the entire program of study, provided you do not interrupt your studies.
- No out of state tuition premium. If you live outside Pennsylvania, you do not pay a higher tuition. All students in the same program who start at the same time pay the same tuition, regardless of where they live.
You may be asking, "Can I afford it?" Paying for college is an investment in your future. Make sure you maximize your financial aid opportunities. When you are ready to visit campus, one of our financial planners will work with you to maximize your eligibility for:
- State and Federal Grants
- Federal Direct Stafford and PLUS Loans
- Other sources of aid
Many families are surprised at just how affordable PTI can be when they see the bottom line cost.
The only way to know if PTI is right for you is to start with a campus visit. Whether you're just checking us out or you're ready to make PTI your school, we will work with you to design a financial aid package that takes advantage of all the programs available to you.
Reality of College Costs
At PTI, there are no surprise out-of-pocket costs. While most colleges have fees which can add thousands of dollars in unanticipated expenses, PTI has none.
|Fees Associated with Most Colleges||Fees Associated with PTI|
|Tuition and Books1||$14,900 - $47,449||
|Out of State Fee||0|
|Student Union Fee||0|
|Computer Lab Fee||0|
|Freshman Counseling Fee||0|
|Total Cost at Graduation||$14,900 - $47,449|
TUITION (Complete Tuition for Your Entire Program. Excludes Housing and Food)
- Business Management/Accounting
- Computer Aided Drafting (CAD)
- Computer Programming
- Criminal Justice
- AACA: Certificate in Culinary Arts
- AACA: Associate in Culinary Arts
- Electronics Engineering Technology
- Graphic Design
- Hospitality Administration Management
- HVAC Technology
- Information Technology
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Coding
- Medical Office Administration
- Microsoft Network Professional MNP
- Patient Care Technician
- Practical Nursing
- Associate of Science in Nursing
- Smart Building Technology
- Surgical Technology
- Therapeutic Massage Practitioner
- Travel and Tourism Administration
- Video Production
- Web Design/Development