Admissions & Financial Aid
Early Admissions at PTI
Welcome to Early Admissions at PTI. The Early Admissions program allows you as a 2015 High School graduate to benefit in many ways:
- First, you qualify for a $500 Early Acceptance Grant in addition to any other financial aid you qualify for.
- If you are a housing student, you will be assured your choice of on or off campus housing. And, you can be among the first 2015 grads to tour housing on November 2nd.
- Plus, you may qualify for an additional scholarship of $3,000. To be eligible, write a paragraph supporting your opinion about “Why it’s important to you to continue your education after high school” and have your paragraph be considered for one of Three $3,000 Early Admissions Scholarships. The paragraphs will be reviewed immediately after the November 15th deadline and the scholarships awarded on December 19th, 2014.
To be a part of the Early Admissions Process at PTI simply complete the following steps by November 15th:
Submit a completed application and transcript release form to PTI.
- Click here to begin your application. It will only take a few minutes. Once you have completed the application you will be prompted to complete a transcript release form. Be sure to complete this as well!
Submit your tuition deposit by November 15, 2014 To make your tuition deposit you can meet with your admissions advisor or
Click Here to make your tuition deposit online.
- Make sure any background checks are completed if they are applicable to your program.
- To qualify for one of three Early Admissions $3,000 scholarships you may attend one of our scholarship workshop days on August 2, 2014, October 4, 2014, or November 1, 2014. Here you will:
- Learn about finding and applying for scholarships and grants
- Find out more about PTI scholarships and their deadlines
- Write your Early Admissions paragraph and turn it in on that day
- Or, complete your paragraph and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can also use the form below.
That’s it! You are on your way to early acceptance! We will contact you soon and you can kick back and enjoy your final chapter of high school knowing if you have been accepted!
Some additional notes:
Early Admissions students’ housing deposits are not due until February 8, 2015.
2014 high school graduates who are applying for PTI’s nursing programs are not eligible to participate in the early admissions process at PTI.