Education Alliance Employee Members
Welcome to PTI’s Education Alliance Grant Program. If your company is a member of PTI ‘s Education Alliance Program you may qualify for a grant of 10% of tuition to attend any of PTI’s degree or certificate programs or 15% if your company is on PTI’s Advisory Board.
To qualify for the grant, you will talk to an Admissions Advisor who can help you through the easy to complete application process. By identifying yourself as an employee of a participating Education Alliance company or a qualified immediate family member your Admissions Advisor will then show you how to qualify for the grant. To talk to an Admissions Advisor simply complete the Request Information form on this page.
Some basic details:
- The Education Alliance Grant is available to employees of participating member companies and their immediate families. For a list of participating companies see the list below.
- Immediate family members include the spouse of the participating company employee.
- Children and stepchildren of employees of member companies under the age of 24 are eligible for the grant.
- The grant is not retroactive to existing students of PTI.
- The grant can be used for on campus, online and evening programs.
- The grant may be used in combination with other grants and scholarships to a maximum of $20,000 for an Associate Degree and $10,000 for a certificate program.
Thank you for your interest in PTI. We look forward to seeing you in class.
84 Lumber Company
Calgon Carbon Corporation
Evive Station LLC
The Gateway Engineers, Inc.
Holy Family Institute
ITPI Group Holdings & enkompas Technology Solutions
Kindred Hospital – Pittsburgh Market
The Mall of Robinson/Forest City (click for list of tenants)
Mark West Energy Partners
Nemacolin Woodlands Resort & Spa
Pennsylvania National Guard
Seubert & Associates, Inc.
Weirton Medical Center
Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh Downtown
Allegheny County Police Department
American Back Center LLC
American Eagle Outfitters
Atlantic Engineering Services
Baptist Homes Society
Basic Energy Services
Cadnetics PGH, LLC
Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation
California University of PA
Center for Organ Recovery and Education (CORE)
Central Data Services, Inc.
City of Pittsburgh
Creehan & Company
The Duquesne Club
Equipment and Controls, Inc (ECI)
Fort Cherry Ambulance Company
Fort Cherry School District
General Fabricating Services LLC
Giant Eagle, Inc. (and Get GO)
Guardian Protection Services
Heritage Valley Health System
Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh
Kane Regional Centers
Kopp Glass Inc
ManorCare Health Services
Massage Envy-South Park
Metz Culinary Management
Montour Heights Country Club
Motta Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc.
NiSource/Columbia Gas of Pennsylvania
Ohio Valley General Hospital
Osiris Wellness and Day Spa
PA CareerLink Washington County
Phoenix Business Technology Group
Pressley Ridge Company
Prints Charming Designs
Production Masters Inc. (PMI)
Professional Graphic Communications
Range Resources- Appalachia, LLC
The Salvation Army
Sierra w/o Wires
Somerset Trust Company
Standard Air & Lite Corporation
Trinity Health System
UPMC Senior Communities
Virtual Officeware Healthcare Solutions