Education Alliance Employee Members
Welcome to PTI’s Education Alliance Grant Program. If your company is a member of PTI ‘s Education Alliance Program you may qualify for a grant of 10% of tuition to attend any of PTI’s degree or certificate programs or 15% if your company is on PTI’s Advisory Board.
To qualify for the grant, you will talk to an Admissions Advisor who can help you through the easy to complete application process. By identifying yourself as an employee of a participating Education Alliance company or a qualified immediate family member your Admissions Advisor will then show you how to qualify for the grant. To talk to an Admissions Advisor simply complete the Request Information form on this page.
Some basic details:
- The Education Alliance Grant is available to employees of participating member companies and their immediate families. For a list of participating companies see the list below.
- Immediate family members include the spouse of the participating company employee.
- Children and stepchildren of employees of member companies under the age of 24 are eligible for the grant.
- The grant is not retroactive to existing students of PTI.
- The grant can be used for on campus, online and evening programs.
- The grant may be used in combination with other grants and scholarships to a maximum of $20,000 for an Associate Degree and $10,000 for a certificate program.
Thank you for your interest in PTI. We look forward to seeing you in class.